Sunday, June 28, 2009

Trip to Olathe

Gus and I made a trip to Olathe last weekend to see my Aunt Julie, Uncle Chris, and cousins Trevor and Kelsi that were in town from Texas!! They were busy while in KC, but I finally got to see them on Saturday afternoon right before I left. It was good to see them because I don't get to very often.

The reason I took Gus with me was because I thought he needed to be watched closely since his leg was still healing. After a bath, brushing lots of his fur off, time inside at my parent's house, and a torn up screen door, I can now say that I won't be taking him to the city again anytime soon. At least I've determined that his leg is now strong enough and I don't have to hover over him anymore!

Here are pictures of Gus in the car after he finally settled down.



No comments:

Post a Comment