Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Correction:

It was brought to my attention that I wrote MONTHS instead of WEEKS for how long Gus has to wear his cast. It is only 5-6 WEEKS, not MONTHS!! Thank goodness, because I don't think he nor I would last that long. Actually, we are already on cast #2! Can you believe it? Last Friday, his cast fell off because his leg had become so small without any muscle, and the cast is heavy! So back to the vet we went for yet another cast. I'm just praying this one lasts another 2-3 weeks. He has already been chewing on it so I had to duct tape it up. Why do we have such a spunky dog?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks great! I got to your blog from Kara's. The front porch looks wonderful...reminds me of all the DIY shows I've seen! Do you hire out as landscapers?!

    ReplyDelete